Dressing in the Mirror is in Evolving Preorder! Follow this page or my social media (Instagram, Facebook, ect.) to watch this work evolve from drawing or sketch to finished work! You can preorder this item in advance to fund its creation and printing. You may even be able to add valuable input during its creation.
This was a very recent idea and I like the concept behind it. The work stems from the intimate impressionism movement in the late 19th century. The concept is a view we don’t normally get to see inside the private, or intimate, spaces someone stays in. It is also a sort of remake or working with the original Gothic Lolita work I did years ago.
A highlight of the work will be the reflection(s) in the mirror(s). I plan on working with the color in the mirrors so they take on that signature green or cyan hue and offset reflection.
There’s more work like this to come!
Due to differences in paper sizes international equivalents are approximate.
- Bookmark is 1.875 inches wide and 6.5 inches tall, hole for tassel
- Postcard is 5 inches tall and 7 inches wide, roughly B6
- Print is 8.5 inches tall and 11 inches wide, Letter or A4 size
- Poster is 12 inches tall and 18 inches wide, roughly A3
Paper Type and Shipping
- Printed on heavy matte cardstock
- Shipped inside a flap closure clear bag
- Shipped inside of a rigid mailer.