The Floral Tatewaku Lined Journal features a brocade design. It is used with the obi I designed for an original character. Here it is suitably wrapping around the cover. Tatewaku is a traditional Japanese pattern with waving ribbons. It tends to include surrounding motifs. These are commonly flower balls. Here there are gold ribbons wrapping around red flowers. It is on a detail showing black background.
The artwork is inspired by characters in the Nox Aeternitatis line.
For those, who are really serious about their journal. This 128 page hardcover journal offers wraparound durable print from front to back. The aspiring author or note taker’s new best friend.
- 5 inches by 8 inches, approximately 3/5 of an inch thick
- Full wraparound print, horizontal portrait is the cover art
- 128 ruled line single pages, 90gsm paper
- Semi-gloss laminated cover, casewrap binding
- Clean as needed with a dry, clean cloth
SPOKE, a Printify partner, fulfills journals and notebooks. This includes the Floral Tatewaku Lined Journal. Your order will take 2 to 7 days or so to ship out. Please put this in consideration when ordering if it is time sensitive. It may also arrive separate from the rest of an order with multiple items. Thank you.