An original character in a gothic dress. The character, Ekali, is from the ancient arc of Triune. Occasionally I want to draw some of the historical characters in modern clothing. I wanted to play with her personality and it seems the dress fits. The original sketch is from way back in 2006. I colored it the summer of 2007 with touch ups since.
This has been a favorite since it’s final version released in 2012.
A print remake of sorts and a new bookmark design is in the planning phase! These will be available soon. Meanwhile there are chibi stickers and acrylic charms on preorder!
The newer version of the print is on letter size, glossy paper. The 2011 is on paper similar to cover stock. There is some weight but it is still flexible.
The poster is a light cardstock glossy paper. It is 11 1/2 inches wide and 14 1/2 inches tall.
Due to differences in paper sizes international equivalents are approximate.
- Postcard is 5 inches tall and 7 inches wide, roughly B6
- Print is 8.5 inches tall and 11 inches wide, Letter or A4 size
- Poster is 14.5 inches tall and 11.5 inches wide, roughly A3
Paper Type and Shipping
- Printed on heavy matte cardstock
- Shipped inside a flap closure clear bag
- Shipped inside of a rigid mailer.