My main feature of Ohayocon 2012 was Icy Glare. However, later on I updated the kimono design. I also found a way to help it pop more.
Icy Glare is a portrait featuring a character with silver hair and icy blue eyes. She is wearing a kimono in the style of a wintry woodblock print. The woman is laying down, and her arms are crossed in front of her. This art is part of the Nox Project.
I wanted to touch up on a 2012 work for multiple reasons. There is more detailing and some updates to the hair. All in all, I am way more satisfied with the results this time! This was also one of my first experiments with a monitor tablet.
Prints and posters are available in regular or 3D glyph style. There is also the option of a cracked ice holographic finish.
**Please note!** Postcards are currently on a preorder basis. Please give these an extra 2-3 weeks or so to ship out. Basic prints are available immediately, and can be shipped out at no extra charge or shipped with the waiting items.
Due to differences in paper sizes international equivalents are approximate.
- Postcard is 5 inches tall and 7 inches wide, roughly B6
- Print is 8.5 inches tall and 11 inches wide, Letter or A4 size
- Poster is 12 inches tall and 18 inches wide, roughly A3
Paper Type and Shipping
- Printed on heavy matte cardstock
- Shipped inside a flap closure clear bag
- Shipped inside of a rigid mailer.