At first Preparing to Fight began as a tiny thumbnail drawing in my sketchbook. It is the first piece I made on my current computer build. I enjoyed playing with the rich autumn colors in this one.
From time to time I take a look at my characters and see if I can change anything. I changed the front of Isabella’s coat for this print. Eventually the crossbands got a little wider. This rendition is apparent in Chibi Isabella.
As photo shows, the print is a little darker than the digital image.
Due to differences in paper sizes international equivalents are approximate.
- Postcard is 5 inches tall and 7 inches wide, roughly B6
- Print is 8.5 inches tall and 11 inches wide, Letter or A4 size
- Poster is 11.25 inches tall and 17.25 inches wide, roughly A3
Paper Type and Shipping
- Printed on photo paper or light poster stock.
- The big poster may be made of a vinyl type material. It is thick but may need to be aired out.
- The print goes inside a flap closure clear bag.
- Shipped inside of a rigid mailer or tube.
Preparing to Fight may be getting a remake soon, but it is being retired. It is on forever sale online.