A digital file of a paisley pattern. It is seamless and usable in Photoshop, Clip Studio Paint, or other software. In addition it is also usable for fabrics.
This is the pattern I created for ‘Free on the Dunes!’ In a similar fashion I have made other patterns since.
I want to share it as a free resource. The download includes a small tutorial on how I made it seamless.
A video version is also available. Link opens in YouTube
This is a forever-free downloadable item!
- Original lineart layer
- Original colors layer
- The seamless pattern layer
- Neutral background layer
- Pattern images
- Before seamless modification (.png)
- After seamless modification (.png)
- After seamless modification with a neutral background (.jpg)
- Modifying an image for a seamless pattern (.txt)
- Usage reminder (.txt)
Permissions (Creative Commons – Share Alike)
You are allowed to:
- Use the pattern for personal, commercial, private, and public works
- Modify, add, or remove the pattern colors and motifs
- Most important- keep the edges in mind
- Creating edge notches helps
- Distribute your version to others under the same share and modification rules
- Use the included tutorial to guide yourself on more patterns
You are NOT allowed to:
- Claim the pattern, original or your modified version, as your own
- Sell the original pattern or any modified versions you create
Not required, but appreciated:
- A simple credit with optional link back
- Pattern by: a-ka-neArt (Ann Foerster) c. 2017, share and use alike
More on the Creative Commons program: https://creativecommons.org/