The art features the woman seen before in “Looking Back.” She has a new dress which retains elements of the kimono. Fire encircles her which allows for a lot of fun with the lighting. This specific print is cel-shaded.
This sleek iPhone case protects your phone from scratches, dust, oil, and dirt. It has a solid back and flexible sides that make it easy to take on and off, with precisely aligned port openings.
- BPA free Hybrid Thermoplastic Polyurethane (TPU) and Polycarbonate (PC) material
- Solid polycarbonate back
- Flexible, see-through polyurethane sides
- .5 mm raised bezel
- Precisely aligned port openings
- Easy to take on and off
- Wireless charging compatible
- The SE case fits the 2020 iPhone SE model
- Blank product sourced from China
- Samsung Cases are also available
Printful, a print on demand service, fulfills orders of the “What Have I Done – iPhone Case.” Please allow two (2) to seven (7) days or more for your new case to be made. The case may take four (4) to 14 (14) days or so to arrive in shipping. Faster fulfillment or shipping fees may apply. Click here for more information.