The art features a woman in a red dress reminiscent of the turn of the previous century. A ring of fire is at her feet, as is a floating tongue of flame bending to her whim. She is and is not in control, and horrified of both. I decided to keep the ‘paper’ color black against my better judgment for contrast.
I added some richer orange to the art recently, which pays further homage to the original kimono.
Do you have a print effect you’d like to see? I can do holographic paper, some hand bronze inking, red pearlescent, and more.
Product and Shipping Info
Everything is currently on pre-order basis. Please give these an extra 2-3 weeks or so to ship out. Available items can be shipped out at no extra charge or shipped with the waiting items.
- Bookmark – A 1.875 inch by 6 inch bookmark, cardstock and laminated on both sides. Includes a hole for a string.
- Postcard – A 5 inch by 7 inch print. Photo paper or cardstock.
- Print – Usually 8.5 by 11 inches (some sizes vary), heavy paper or cardstock. The paper is usually of a matte finish.
- Poster – Sizes vary (10-12 inches by 14-18 inches). All new posters will be 12 by 18 or 13 by 19 and cardstock.
- Big Poster – Usually a 18 by 24 inch poster using poster, card, or photo stock. May be a matte or satin finish. Made to order by an external printer.
Due to differences in paper sizes international equivalents are approximate. Shipping includes a plastic or water protective sleeve and a rigid or bubble mailing envelope.
Printful, a print on demand service, currently handles the big poster size variation of What Have I Done. Please consider it may be an extra one (1) to six (6) days or more for printing. Faster printing and shipping may be purchased, but upgrade fees will apply.
Watch me make it!